- Note! Before starting this tutorial, you should know about HTML because without it, It's nothing 😃
- grade Above color codes are used in this tutorial
- subjectThis Symbol will show you the source code of the initial output
We want you to write and run the css scripts on your own computer/PC so that you can modify or execute the css codes with html even you are off-line and for that, you need
- Text Editor You can use any text editor (like notepad in windows)
- Web Browser To run the CSS files with html
- You can use any operating system (like Windows, Linux, macOS )
- Tips! You can use any popular text editors like VS Code, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Brackets, Geany
Popular Web Browsers, You can use any Browser to run your CSS file along with your web page.
Click on the above icon to see the name of the browser !
- Tips! Always try to use latest version of browser