- grade Above color codes are used in this tutorial
- subjectThis Symbol will show you the source code of the initial output
We want you to write and run the jQuery scripts on your own computer/PC so that you can modify or execute the jQuery codes even if you are off-line and for that, you need*All the codes shown in this tutorial are using jQuery version 3.2.0
- jQuery library File You can download the latest from jQuery.com
- Text Editor You can use any text editor (like notepad in windows)
- Web Browser To run the jQuery files with html
- You can use any operating system (like Windows, Linux, macOS )
- Tips! You can use any popular text editors like Sublime Text, Notepad++, Brackets, Geany
Popular Web Browsers, You can use any Browser to run your jQuery file with HTML.
Click on the above icon to see the name of the browser !
- Tips! Always try to use latest version of browser