- Note! Before starting this tutorial, you should know about HTML and its tags
- It's just an Add-on to the HTML
- grade Above color codes are used in this tutorial
- subjectThis Symbol will show you the source code of the initial output
We want you to write and run the html scripts on your own computer/PC so that you can modify or execute the html codes even you are off-line and for that, you need
- Text Editor You can use any text editor (like notepad in windows)
- Web Browser To run the html files
- You can use any operating system (like Windows, Linux, macOS )
- Tips! You can use any popular text editors like Sublime Text, Notepad++, Brackets, Geany
Popular Web Browsers, You can use any Browser to run your HTML file.
|Safari||Microsoft Edge||Mozilla Firefox||Chrome||Opera Mini|
Click on the above icon to see the name of the browser !
- Tips! Always try to use latest version of browser